We are pleased to announce the second meeting of the New York area chapter of the Document Excellence Group and are thrilled that Andrea Bowyer, Norton Rose Fulbright and Chair of the Document Excellence Group and Sheila Quansah-Solomon, Allen & Overy and one of the founding members of the Document Excellence Group will be able to join us.
The event will be held on Thursday, October 24th 2019 from 9:00 – 11:30 am at Kraft Kennedy, 630 Third Ave , 4th Floor, New York, NY 10017, United States
9:00-9:30 Welcome, Networking
9:30-10:00 Our New Global DEG
- Announce US chapters elsewhere (LA/Century City/Orange County/San Diego/SF, Chicago)
- Identify roles, launch of a membership drive, topics for upcoming meetings
- Share info/insight/resources from Document Excellence Day (Oct 2)
- Expanded focus – e.g., no longer solely about Word
- Share: invitation from ILTA to launch a Community
10:00-10:45 Coming to documents near you: introducing Azure Information Protection (AIP)
10:45-11:15 DPU trends across the globe
11:15-11:30 Closing remarks, upcoming meeting schedule & topics
Please note: Due to the limited capacity of the venue, places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. The event is open to DEG members only. To join the Group, please visit www.docexcellence.com/register. Places will likely fill up fast so please let us know if you have registered but can no longer attend. If we do reach capacity there will be a waiting list and you will automatically be added.