This month we came together with ILTA’s Special Interest Group for Education & Training, and LTC4’s Global Digital Learning Network to discuss some some of the key challenges for the training professional. The topic discussed included:
- How do trainers switch between in person and virtual at the last minute?
- Can hybrid training ever be effective?
- How do we train people to be able to adapt to constant changes?
- Is there still a role for the “traditional” trainer?
- ChatBots – anyone using them? any success stories so far?
- Would a training package including content, assessment and certification appeal to your firm?
If you want to know the answers to these questions, and more, a recording of the event is available on our Event Recordings page, and you can read a writeup of the proceedings by Jackie Armstrong, one of the attendees.
A big thanks to Milbank LLP for hosting us in their London office, as well as Intellek for supporting our event.