This month we come together with ITLA’s Special Interest Group for Education & Training, and LTC4’s Global Digital Learning Network to discuss some some of the key challenges for the training professional. This will be held on the 6th of June at:
– 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm BST (London)
– 13:30 pm – 3:00 pm CEST (Europe)
– 6:30 am – 8:00 am CDT (Chicago)
– 7:30 am – 9:00 am EDT (New York)
Join us, either in person in London, or via Zoom meeting, to discuss topics such as:
- How do trainers switch between in person and virtual at the last minute?
- Can hybrid training ever be effective?
- How do we train people to be able to adapt to constant changes?
- Is there still a role for the “traditional” trainer?
- ChatBots – anyone using them? any success stories so far?
- Would a training package including content, assessment and certification appeal to your firm?
This meeting will be held at Milbank LLP’s London office – complete the registration form to attend in person, or receive Zoom details.